Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Decisions Decisions



So with buying a new house my mind has been going non stop of how I want to decorate! I've been slowly piecing things together... the first room is Brooklyn's! Her colors are going to be yellow, teal, and cream.

I'm in love with these floral lamps. I found these two lamps that people had made over at knockoffdecor click HERE to go check out all there cool stuff!!




Here is the other one I found. Help me decide!!! The flowers of course would be teal... or yellow... decisions decisions.




Over at cuttingedgestencils they have WICKED AWESOME stencils. I found one that will fit perfectly in Brooklyns room.

Imagine teal and cream flowers with a tan backdrop. ADORABLE!


Finally I have been looking everywhere for one of these jewelry holders. Brooklyn's room will have birds here and there for an "added"touch. Over at littlemissmomma she showed us all her jewelry and I fell in love with her birdcage jewelry holder. Wouldn't this be perfect??!!

Sadly, I haven't been able to find one :(
So I may be settling with this one.......
Hmm Hmm decisions, decisions.