The past few weeks have been a blur...... between getting ready for finals, new position at work, a baby, and getting things in order so we can go to the temple has COMPLETELY worn me out. Tonight I let out a huge sigh of relief and all stress has left my body. For once, everything is falling into place.
Tonight was our interview to get our temple recommends. I was jumping out of my chair with excitement. We waited over a year and a half and FINALLY we get to be sealed for all eternity!! :)
Being a blonde, I signed my maiden name on my recommend.......... so we had to start all over. Then when asked about what date we were married... I replied November 26th, 2008. I was wrong haha. November 29th. The bishop had a good laugh over it and I now owe my husband a shake.
I can't explain the emotions that are going on inside me right now, its between crying and jumping for joy. I'm so grateful for Christian for sticking it through and being VERY patient. Grateful he's harding. Grateful he's an AMAZING DAD. Grateful for all the times he went out(in rain, snow, hail, middle of the night) to get me a diet coke so I could survive getting through the day. I love him and excited to finally be happily ever after together.
NOW on a completely different subject, Brooklyn is doing great!! She's running, picking her nose HA, still sucking her thumb, and most of all... DEVELOPING A HUGE ATTITUDE!!! wowee.... haha. I love her and think each day how lucky I am to have her.
My favorite time is picking her up from daycare..... I sneak in, and as soon as she sees me she gets an ENORMOUS smile on her face and runs with outstretched arms to give me the biggest hug! ........ Accomplishments for Brooklyn this week are.... drumroll please..... peeing in the toilet! YEEHA!!!!... pretty impresive for a 16 month old. We just had to inform her you wipe then toss it....not wipe your face and everything else haha GROSS. Anyways.. my favorite part of Princess and the Frog is coming up(crazy old lady that lives in a tree) so I'm going to end this post. Someday i'll get my camera cord and upload pictures to make these posts more fun to look at :)