Brooklyn came to my aid when I stepped on a jagged piece of glass. Her sunglasses and heels made the care that much better. She wiped up the blood and put a band-aid on it, saying, " all better mom, you need to wear my glasses?" I've trained her well. Don't mind my random leg hanging out in the air. My feet are dirty and I'm in my workout clothes, BUT when you're in pain anything flies.
The Random:
-Did you know once you get married you can never pee alone? Or maybe it's when you have a baby? Or a dog? Ya, that's right. Even the dog likes to join me in the bathroom. Freakin perverts! Give this mama some privacy! Oh.. along with this subject. Anytime I go into the bathroom brooklyn follows me with her stool, sits down, and proceeds to tell me to PUSH. Yup, great support system we got going on over here.
-Tanning beds make you smell like burnt flesh... obviously. I imagine if I were on the Walking Dead series the sets would smell a lot like this.
-Does anybody else hate getting in an elevator with one other person you don't know? Awkward.... I pretend I have some important paper and stare at it intently... or pretend I'm talking on the phone... or run out and take the stairs, OR just say hi to the person and pray the elevator goes super fast.
-I like Victoria Secret bras haha. Just thought you should know they aren't a waste of money!
-I'm going to nursing school in the summer... no big deal... just the biggest goal I've had for the past five years....BOOYAW!
p.s. Christian's baby hungry...... if you all didn't already know.... he's been shoving Brooklyn's baby dolls up my shirt...wow. He's pretty desperate. Poor fellow.
.jpg)
