Saturday, February 25, 2012




























We've kept pretty busy the last few weeks. We've splurged and went to Boondocks with a few of our family members and had a blast! As soon as our little baby niece woke up Christian was the first to hold her.... someone's baby hungry. BAD.


My family came to visit for the weekend and left the boys at my house while the "older" kids went and watched my cousin wrestle for the state championship. Who knew Costco could be so fun? We of course had to get hot dogs, pizza, ice cream, and churros!... With them being from Idaho and not getting out much we took them to Sears so they could go up and down the escalotors! Yes. It's true. It was a first for some of them. Then we headed to the movies where we had popcorn, sodas, starbusts, and m&m's. I love my little brothers. I'm always afraid that since I'm the oldest of the eight that they will forget about me.... so I try to stay in their lives as much as possible. Another plus about having my family come for a visit is.... my mom can't stop cleaning. SOooo I get a really clean house to end the fun weekend with :)

Hmm what else? ...Christian and I are both going full blast to school.... ugh.... the never ending school. We shall get through it!

Christian's birthday was about a month ago. I took all the pictures with my Ipod... which has crappy resolution so I'm not posting them right now... maybe later. It turned out perfectly!... My mom offered to take Brooklyn for the week since I had reserved a room in Salt Lake for the perfect getaway. Christian didn't have any idea what was going on and had sugge

sted to go see Sherlock Holmes. While he was getting ready I quick packed a bag and threw it in the car. After the movie I wrote down the address to the motel and told him to find it. Super cleaver and romantic right? After driving in the horrible snow storm we made it down to SLC and headed to Tucci's, a small, but DELICIOUS, Italian joint in Trolley Square. Then we went hot tubbing, then to trolley square, to Wise Guys (I had purchased tickets online to see a comedian show and once we got there they told us they were all sold out because a family had reserved it for their Christmas party, in January, so that was a no go... ) We headed to the Gateway and saw Mission Impossible 4.. or 5... whichever one it was, on the IMAX screen. Then called it a night. It was a fun weekend to spend with my now thirty year old husband. I wuv him.