Saturday, November 19, 2011

Under the Sea
























































































I got called into work early Saturday morning. Christian and Brooklyn decided to take the train and meet me down in Bountiful to hang out for the day. Somehow they ended up missing the Woods Cross exit and ended up in downtown Salt Lake. After a bit of confusion, missed exits, and eating lunch with my best friendS we finally met up.
We headed down to the aquarium center in Sandy and hung out a couple of hours. Once again, Brooklyn was obsessed with the snakes. She was too afraid to touch the sting rays but liked splashing around in the water. We got her a stuffed animal from the gift shop which she decided to name "snakes". Original, I know.
















Brooklyn facts:


-says, "mom this is delicious" when she eats my home cooked food. I'm not lying.


-likes to hide... but secretly she's pooping because she's afraid of the toilet


-DOES NOT sleep through the night. Wakes up around 1 or 3 a.m. every night! The bags are beginning to show under my eyes.


-Likes cheetos, string cheese, chocolate milk, candy, and Doritos


-Asks everyone if they need a butt kick, or time-out.


-Loves daycare, I think.... I guess she doesn't have much of a say in that aspect lol. I LOVE our daycare.


-Loves barbies, dolls, and coloring on everything.


-Loves movies, especially Dora the Explorer. I'm planning Dora's death as we speak......:)


-We can't go anywhere without some type of silky blanket and her pink hat.


-After getting in trouble numerous times for saying "shut up" she now says "shuck it up"... um not quite sure on the translation there. Knock it off maybe?... It's best that no one knows.


-Likes to grab my hand and put me in time out if I talk on the phone too much.


That's all I can think of for now. :)




We finished our last volleyball game yesterday.... now I'm depressed. :( We got second place in the tournament... which sucks but next season will roll around quickly.




I went and saw Twilight with my sister in law.... and Loved it!... as much as you can love twilight. lol. I've been disappointed in the past but this one



We're all registered for school and ready for a busy spring!!