Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Time

These are the picture blocks I made for the grandparents. I thought they turned out cute :)







Spoiled right?? Thanks mel for the awesome kitchen!!!






Black mail pictures of me with NO make-up NO nothing!! Christian gave me a cricut!! I've been wanting one forever so it was the perfect Christmas gift!


We had an AwEsoMe Christmas here at the Hancock house. We began opening gifts at 9:00am which seems really late to get started opening presents haha. Brooklyn was quite upset with us when we started ripping the wrapping paper....... I think she thought we were ruining them or something so she was going behind us trying to put the presents back together. My parents spent a couple of days with us before heading home Christmas eve. I was really grateful because my mom was able to keep an eye on Brooklyn the day after her surgery while i worked. Her "surgery" went fantastic!! Not sure if you could even call it a surgery considering she was only in the OR twenty minutes. I think she's doing much better because she's having 3 hour naps and sleeping at least 8 hours a night so its a blessing!!My mom gave Brooklyn a baby set and a stroller and clothes..... shes in love with the baby and stroller haha she's been zooming it around our house ever since she got it! Thanks mom for all you do! She cleaned my entire house, as well as organizing every closet. Did all my laundry and made delicious dinners each night. :)
We went up to Christians moms house and partied with the siblings. Christians mom gave us a GORGEOUS quilt that she had been working on for two years. It has pieces of fabric from different people in Christians family and the design of the quilt has significant meaning to Christian. I'll get a picture of it up here soon. THANK YOU JOY!