Monday, January 25, 2010
One Step Closer to our FUTURE!
For thepast year Christian and I have worked on getting ready to go to the temple. Lots of hardships have come our way on our journey to reach the temple but were trudging along! I always have nightmares of Brooklyn stranded by herself in the middle of nowhere so it gives me incentive to try harder! NOW for the big suprise!!!! After not being to church in literally months ( I've had to work most sundays,flu bug, everything kept us from church) the Bishopric asked to talk to Christian and I. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what we had done wrong haha. Well.. I got called to be the second counselor in the Young Womens Presidency!! This has honestly been one of my long term goals!! I always thought I could be one of the "cool" teachers that bring treats every week lol. I didn't realize how much goes into putting things together, I've already had five events in one week!! I'll let ya know how my first day teaching goes haha luckily we only have three active girls(in the whole young womens) which is quite a contrast compared to the thirty that I grew up with. I'm glad I can be worthy enough to except the calling and hopefully it puts us one step closer to the temple!Anyways I get to take a trip to the doctors office to see if we can cure my little girl! She's having bloody noses, HORRIBLE cough,super congested everything and fevers. So keep your fingers crossed that we can get some kind of medication for her that will help her get over this darn cold!